Friday, May 27, 2011

123 Burger Shot Beer

Prior to heading over to a club, my two friends and I went to 123 Burger Shot Beer for a pre-game plus not to mention we need food in our system. We came here around 7:00pm and it was already a full house on a Saturday night. The decor of the place reminded me of Hooters, the shorts and tight tank top with the orange background. Nonetheless, the service was on point. Our waitresses were very nice and comes to us periodically to ask if we need anything else.

Red - One Night Stand
Teal - Naughty Barbie
The cocktail drinks were on the so-so side. They actually taste more like cough syrup than anything else. If I knew they were in martini glasses I would've passed because I really dislike drinking out of those.

Oh, I forgot to mention what was so great about this place.
$1 burger
$2 shot
$3 beer
Can't get any better than that.

Although the burgers might seem small, even smaller than White Castle's burger, but the quality was good. And for a buck, it's pretty much a steal in Manhattan New York.

Sweet Potato Fries
Ribs & Honey Garlic Wings
I was surprised at how tasty these were. The only thing I didn't like was how the ribs was covered in endless BBQ sauce, a bit too much! But the meat did fall off the bone which so won me over. The wings were fantastic also, nice and crunchy with tender moist meat.

I really like this place a lot for group hangouts or even pre-game because the food holds up to its expectations (at least for me). Now, maybe next time I ought to try the beers or drinks that are off of their menu.

123 Burger Shot Beer
738 10th Ave
New York, NY 10019
(212) 315-0123 

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I'd eat a few of those burgers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty awesome deal! And who could ever possibly pass up on $1 burgers, perfect for pre-gaming :)

    ReplyDelete