Monday, September 12, 2011

Stand4

This past weekend, J and I decided to get some burgers. It was about time we use our voucher before it expires in October. Pretty funny how you don't notice something but it was always there and when you go there for something you think back of how you missed it. Yea, weird but it's true.

When we step foot into the restaurant, we got seated right away. The place was quite empty for lunch on a Saturday. J and I already know what we wanted so it was a quick boom bam kinda thang.

Mint Cookies and Cream Shake
Personally, I'm not a big fan of milkshakes but since I'm at a restaurant that sells burgers and shakes, why not? I opted for the Mint Cookies and Cream because they no longer have the Honey and Lavender. I actually really enjoyed this shake, tasted just like cookies and cream but with a hint of mint. So refreshing and good.

Absolut Marshmallow Shake
I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised when J chose an alcoholic shake, so predictable sometimes. I didn't like it much because the Absolut cancels out the sweetness of the milkshake and made it taste a bit bitter.

B&B Pickles
I am in love with this dish. Fried pickles are just so awesome. I mean, anything fried is amazing (how many times have I said that?). The honey dijon mustard complimented the pickles so insanely well. Sweet and light.

American Kobe with added bacon, egg, cheddar cheese, and onions
Classic burger with Mozzarella cheese
J had the American Kobe, he's always the greedier one of us two - hence the extra add-ons he puts on his Kobe. I tried to play it safe and went with the Classic since no other burgers on the menu seemed to be calling me. I really like how big and massive the burger is, I'm also really happy how satisfying the burger can be.

When in need of a good satisfying big burger, Stand4.

Stand4
24 E 12th St
New York, NY 10003
(212) 488-5900 

2 comments:

  1. YES everything tastes better fried!!
    XD hahaha

    And I also say, the better the food tastes, usually the worse it is for your diet! Lol

    I'm not a huge fan of alcoholic milkshakes. Unless it's made with something like Kahlua or Baileys, but not vodka or other hard liquors. I would've also probably picked the same milk shake as you :)


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete