Friday, August 10, 2012

Bubble Me: Bubbly Tea

I was in a crappy mood the day I went to Bubbly Tea, hoping it would cheer me up with some good Bubble Milk Tea...


The interior of this place is modern and chic, and also clean. There are signs everywhere of different drinks you can choose from and also snacks for you to munch on.

I went for the BMT and they served it to me in no time. Alright, so I wasn't impress with this at all. The milk tea was watered down and lacked any tea flavor. I was really disappointed. I was hoping this would lift my mood but it didn't. The tapioca was nicely cooked though, really chewy and soft and not too sweet. I would avoid their BMT and just get something else because apparently, they don't make the milk tea well here. It's a really simple drink but if you can't master it then you're not really up for calling yourself a tea shop. Maybe it was just me or I came at a bad time but either way, I won't be getting the BMT again.

Overall --
Price $2.75
Service 3.5/5
Atmosphere 4/5
Taste 1.5/5
Likelihood to return for BMT is 0%
 
55B Bayard St
New York, NY 10013
(212) 608-3688

No comments:

Post a Comment