Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekday Lunch: Potbelly

Flipping through my AM New York this morning, I found that Potbelly just opened not too long ago around the FiDi area. A win situation since I've been feeling for a good sandwich. I heard they always had long lines and the setup of the place is pretty much like Subway.

Surely when I got there, the line was out the door and it was only 12pm. Go figure, I had to get my lunch when it's lunchtime for literally all of FiDi. The line moves rather quickly which is always a good thing. A couple of steps through the door, there's a person ready to take your order. As you get closer to the counter, you can grab your cookie or chips. There's one guy behind the counter than directs the customer to a staff that ask you what kind of vegetables you like in your sandwich. I think it's very well organized.


Doesn't look too big/long but it's a satisfying sandwich.


I got the Wreck on wheat bread which consist of Salami, Roast Beef, Ham, and Turkey with Swiss Cheese. Amazing combo of meats, I added lettuce, tomato, pickles, and Italian seasoning. One of the best simple sandwiches I had in a long time. By far a lot better than Subway.


I don't know why but I got their cookie also. Bigger than my IPhone! Totally worth it, it's not chewy or hard. Perfect for the teeth. I smell success from Potbelly!

Potbelly 
101 Maiden Ln
New York, NY 10038
(646) 289-4201 

3 comments:

  1. I just went to PotBelly for the first time last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks yummy~~~its a sandwich??? looks more like a sub to me~~~it looks good though~~~and cookie looks yum too~~~oooo i luv cookies~~~


    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I love food!! ;P :) XO

    http://n-theworldthroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete