Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot Mini Cakes

I love it when I find out that my mini-cake dude is there at his corner when I'm around the area. I grew up with his mini-cakes and they're just $1. Actually, he's the only one in Chinatown that still sells 20 pieces for $1. But it was never really quantity, it's always quality over quantity.

A small cart on the street is all you need for some scrumptious mini-cakes. He's been there for over 10 years because I remember getting this every Saturday when I had weekend school.

They are so fluffy, soft, and moist. I tried all the other carts in Chinatown and none can beat his. The others would be too hard, dry, or even tasteless. It's a great snack to munch on when you don't have munch of an appetite on a hot sunny day!

Hot Mini Cakes
SE Corner of Grand St & Bowery
New York, NY 10002

No comments:

Post a Comment