Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dessert Works: Victory Garden

After a satisfying meal, and it just so happen that J and I were in the area. We jumped upon the fact that Victory Garden served goat milk ice cream. Very unique concept which was exactly why we decided to try it out.

Mexican Vanilla with honeycomb candy, chocolate sprinkles, and honey syrup
I admit we went overboard and ordered too much toppings. We came to realize that the soft serve was absolutely perfect on its own. So, the next time we go to Victory Garden we're just sticking with the soft serve.

Goat milk ice cream is definitely interesting. It's not that different than the regular ice cream we usually eat that is made from cow's milk. If I were to pay meticulous attention to it, I would have the say that goat milk ice cream is a lot more smoother, and just a tad bit thicker. Besides the thought of it being made from goat milk, their flavors are pretty exotic also.

Victory Garden
31 Carmine St
Manhattan, NY 10014

(212) 206-7273

1 comment:

  1. I love honeycomb candy!
    & I'm sure it tastes just as yummy on soft serve. lol


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete