Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Randazzo's Clam Bar - Getting my white and red on for the night

One of the few times I ever had dinner at 9pm. I was starving waiting for J to come and pick me up. I was actually on the verge of being grumpy. Good thing he took me somewhere close, plus the service was quick also.

We always pass by Randazzo just because we would crazily walk to Roll N Roaster which is a couple of blocks down. We said to ourselves that we would go to Randazzo soon but that never happened until now.

The waitress that served us is such a doll even though she could be my mother. J ordered an appetizer, pasta entree and house wines.


The house wines are so adorable! I want a whole box of those bottles to myself!
I had the Chardonnay ($5) as he had the Merlot ($5).


Mmm bread. We actually didn't have any of the butter...


The appetizer was delicious! The Combo ($22.95) which consist of scungilli, mussels, shrimp and calamari was perfect. The size was just right and everything tasted really good. The mild marinara sauce complimented it really well, good thing we didn't get the spicy one...


Lastly, the pasta dish. No it's not that small but I was just too hungry and totally forgot to snap the dish as a whole so I just ended up taking a photo of my dish. The Shrimp Randazzo over Linguine ($23.95) was delicious! Shrimp, clams and mussels in a lemon, garlic, butter and wine sauce was just over the top. This is where we use the bread, to soak up all the yummy sauce.

I would just come back for that pasta dish, all to myself. It was on the smaller size but it was good. Definitely quality over quantity here.

Randazzo's Clam Bar
2017 Emmons Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
(718) 615-0010

No comments:

Post a Comment