Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dessert Works: Wafels & Dinges

This past Friday morning, I heard my co-workers talk about waffles on a truck and I just had to ask if they were talking about Wafels & Dinges. They were like yea, they're usually around here on Fridays. I knew then and there that I wanted to try it. I've heard many good things about Wafels & Dinges and here's my chance to finally try it since it's only a block away from my building.

When lunchtime came, I zoomed out of my office and went to get lunch and then swing by the truck to get my waffle which will serve as my dessert.

When I got there, there was already a line. I should've expect it. But the line moved quickly and I was so excited when it was time for me to order.

The lid cover for my waffle. The guy on the truck said if I bring the lid back, it'll score me a free topping. Awesome!

Brussels Wafel w/ dulce de leche, nutella, strawberries, walnuts, and whipped cream
Are you salivating?
I love how ginormous the waffle was and all the toppings were so generous also. The waffle was extremely crisp on the outside and soft like a pillow in the inside. Tasted like how a real waffle should be.

If I ever see Wafels & Dinges on the street, I'm definitely not going to pass away the chance to get a waffle. It tasted so heavenly.

Wafels & Dinges
Food Truck has various location, please check website.
(866) 429-7329

1 comment: